The entire leadership of Bible Study Truth Today Fellowship, is committed without reservation to this Statement of Faith:
- We believe that the sixty-six books of Holy Scripture as originally given are in their entirety the Word of God verbally inspired and wholly without error in all that they declare and, therefore, are the supreme and final authority of faith and life.
- We believe in one Triune God-Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the Virgin Birth and the Deity of Jesus Christ, the eternal Son of God, who is also Son of Man, with two distinct natures in one Person forever.
- We believe the vicarious substitutionary death of Jesus Christ on the cross made atonement for the sin of the world, efficient for all who repent and believe.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ, which insures the resurrection of all believers who have received God’s gift of eternal life.
- We believe also in a resurrection of judgment in regard to unbelievers who reject the gospel.
- We believe in the imminent, visible and bodily return of Christ to this earth to set up His kingdom and to judge the world in righteousness.
- We believe that man was originally created in the image of God, that he fell into sin through the first Adam, and that he is responsible for all sin he has committed. Sin causes him to be separated from God and lost eternally.
- We believe that salvation from everlasting punishment and entrance into a state of fellowship with God are secured only by a personal belief that Christ bore our sins in His own body on the cross and by a definite receiving of Christ, through the Person of the Holy Spirit, into one’s inner being. This is to receive eternal life and to be sealed unto the Day of Redemption.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit thus indwells all who receive Jesus Christ as both Savior and Lord.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit is responsible for the quickening from death into life and for the continuing of the work of sanctification in the believer.
- We believe that the church is the body of Christ, a spiritual organism of born again believers who are called to be identified with Christ in baptism and to remember His death in the Lord’s Supper.
- We believe that all believers are called to be in the world but separate from it.
- We believe that Christians are called to witness for Christ, to preach the gospel to all nations, and to study the Bible personally through the power of the indwelling Holy Spirit until each one is matured into the preordained purpose of God for him.
- Your Friend, the Holy Spirit (markconner.typepad.com)
- The Thirsting Soul (theworldneedsgod.wordpress.com)
- Sins Against the Brethren (justificationbygrace.com)
- Jesus Christ Gives Repentance to the Most Unlikely People (samuelatgilgal.wordpress.com)
- Christ is Risen! He is Risen, Indeed! Jesus Christ is Alive! (livingontilt.wordpress.com)